“ Intense Irish interest at Staffordshire Dispersal”
The genuine dispersal of machinery and effects on behalf of Mr & Mrs Barker of Chesterfield Farm, Lichfield attracted wide interest particularily for the New Holland TL 90 and TL 100 A Series Tractors.
There was a large contingent of Irish buyers represented on the sale field with interest from North Wales, Shropshire, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire as well as all surrounding counties.
The stars of the show were undoubtably the New Holland TL 90 and New Holland TL100 A Tractors which were both purchased second hand by Mr Barker and had been used on his dairy and livestock enterprise.
Top call of the day was £17,000 for the New Holland TL 100 c/w Mailleux Loader with 8,254 hours on the clock (05’ Plate). The New Holland TL 90 4WD c/w Mailleux Loader at 5,929 hours, achieved £14,050 to an Irish buyer.
A well presented Massey Ferguson 399 4WD on a (L Plate) achieved £9,500 with the best of the small Twin Axle Trailers being a Collins 8 Ton Model c/w Silage Sides at £1,500.
Within the machinery, the McConnel Mounted Topper 9 made £1,100 with an old Type Blue Parmiter Post Knocker at £950.
• Plastic Dump Buckets c/w Clusters £105 each
• Cow Hip Lifters £60
• Vink Calving Aids £80
• 6-Bar Galvanised Cattle Hurdles £85 each
• Ring Feeders £95 each
• 12 Volt ESB 125 Battery Fencer units £38 each
The Barker family had been using Massey Ferguson tractors for in excess of 40 years with various sundry items having been removed from the sheds including a left hand side Massey Ferguson 300 Series Black Door at £180, set of 7 MF 100 series weights up to £130 and Set of Rear Red Cast MF 135 Weights up to £180 for the set.
• 24ft Bailey Flat Trailer achieved £3,300
• Twin Axle Ifor Williams Plant Trailer at £1,240
• John Deere 1850 Loader Tractor on a G Plate sold well at £5,000
• 3 Cylinder Massey Ferguson 35 (old paint job) at £2,540
• Old Former Railway Station Hand Truck £60
• Original Leg Vice on Cast Stand £200
• Cast Corner Troughs Up to £58 each
Booking further sales for autumn/winter 2019 and spring 2020.
For confidential advice contact Mark Elliott on 07973 673092.