‘Massive Crowd at Derbyshire-Late Autumn Dispersal’
The genuine retirement dispersal on behalf of Mr & Mrs Frank Woolley at Nursery Fields Farm at Monyash saw a large field of genuine well-kept machinery and excellent sundries with a crowd from as far afield as Tipperary in Ireland.
The stars of the show included two superb Massey Ferguson 5465 and 5455 tractors the youngest of which had undertaken only 1580 hours on sale day. Additionally, there were two excellent telehandlers one from the Manitou stable and the other a MF 8947 Xtra.
In the Sundries Section
• Stacks of Cattle Barriers To £300
• Massey Ferguson Starter Motor £77
• Wyedale 5-Unit Calf Suckling Set £110
• Ridley Rappa 3 Line Electric Fence Barrow £135
• Case Mini Front Weight Block £100
• 12 Volt Heiniger Electric Cattle Clippers £105
• DIY AI Flask c/w Lockable Cabinet £105
• Single Phase Milker Unit £450
• Cattle Race Sections c/w Hoop £560
• 6 Heavy Duty Cattle Hurdles £480
There was very spirited bidding for the machinery tractors and effects with a record price achieved for a very rare David Brown 2 Furrow Reversible Plough c/w Lead Discs and Manual Turnover at a fantastic price of £1020 to a South Yorkshire Collector.
• Mounted Galvanised Yard Scraper £270
• Parmiter Mounted Discs £1210
• Howard 80” Rotovator £950
• Opico Mounted Hydraulic Folding Tine Harrow £1760
• Mammoth Mounted PTO Pan Mixer £940
The Ifor Williams 12ft Transport Trailer c/w Sides achieved £1,530 and the Siloking KDM 14P Diet Feeder going to Scotland at £9,000 with the Abbey 2250 R Single Axle Vacuum Tanker being purchased by the supplying dealer at £6,000 back into Staffordshire.
The tractors, telehandler and quad had achieved massive interest from a very wide area with purchaser on the phone and in the field from as far afield as Southern Island, Scotland Devon and all surrounding counties.
• The Massey Ferguson 135 (P Reg-Duncan Cab) £5,600
• Massey Ferguson 5465 4WD (55 Plate-3800 hours) £23,700
• Massey Ferguson 5455 (60 Plate-1580 hours) £27,700
• Massey Ferguson 8947 Xtra Telehandler (09’ Plate) £11,800
• Manitou MLT 627 Turbo Telehandler (09’ Plate) £22,400
• Suzuki 250 Petrol Quad £1,200
In the Included Section
• A very smart Richard Western SDS 24V Spreader achieved £13,250
• Easterby ET10 Twin Axle Bale Trailer at £4,000.
Again, classic machinery was very well bid for with a Ferguson 721 mounted Fertilizer Spinner from the 1960’s at £345.
The 2WD MF 590 8 Speed achieved £4,200 with large stone troughs up to £600 and stone gates posts up to £450 per pair.
Already booking sales for February, March and April 2019.
For professional hands on advice please contact Mark Elliott on 07973 673092 or 01889 562811.