A fabulous two bedroom detached stone barn conversion.
A fabulous two bedroom detached stone barn conversion, situated in a superb location at Winkhill, nestled on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
The property has been converted to the highest of standards by the landlord and offers beautifully presented accommodation over two floors.
11' 4'' x 17' 7'' (3.45m x 5.36m)
Stairs off, underfloor heating. Exposed beams, spotlights.
4' 9'' x 3' 4'' (1.45m x 1.02m)
WC, wash basin, tiled walls
12' 3'' x 7' 8'' (3.73m x 2.34m)
Wall and base units, belfast sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer. Electric cooker, fridge/freezer. Spotlights. Access door.
11' 5'' x 8' 2'' (3.48m x 2.49m)
Radiator. Storage cupboard. Access to:
9' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.92m x 1.45m)
Bath with shower over, WC, wash basin with storage unit below. Bidet. Tiled floor, tiled walls. heated towel rail. Sky light window. Access to:
9' 9'' x 6' 7'' (2.97m x 2.01m)
Garden area with paved patio area and lawned area, some excellent views over the surrounding countryside.
Exempt as a Listed building
References through Homelet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton
Proof of ID
In order comply with Right to Rent Regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity. Please bring your passport or appropriate ID.
A deposit of £995 will be taken.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
To receive emails about new properties as soon as they come onto the market, please register your details here.
If you are considering selling or letting a property and would like specialist advice, please contact our property team. We would be pleased to represent you.