Brookhouse Farm Dagdale Lane, Bramshall, Uttoxeter ST14 5BJ
* The properties which are currently under two titles is to be offered For Sale as a whole presenting an ideal opportunity for larger families to occupy the two residences.
* Situated towards the end of Dagdale Lane the property is located in a delightful rural setting surrounded by open countryside and yet enjoying easy access to the popular village of Bramshall, within easy travelling distance of Uttoxeter, Derby and the Staffordshire Potteries with convenient access to the A50.
* Brookhouse Fame briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, W.c, Kitchen / Dining Room, Utility Room, Conservatory, W.c and an additional Studio / Annexe that could potentially offer separate living accommodation. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, two further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* To the side and rear of the farmhouse is a well maintained lawned garden area with display borders and offers some considerable privacy.
* The bungalow briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Conservatory, kitchen, Utility Room, large Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom and walk-in Dressing Room, a second Bedroom and Bathroom.
* Brookland Lodge can be accessed via it's own driveway and has parking space for a large number of vehicles and an attached single garage, lawned rear garden area and open fields to side and rear aspects.
* For further information please contact our Uttoxeter office.
East Midlands Airport – 30 miles
Manchester International Airport – 40 miles
Birmingham International Airport – 44 miles
Entrance Hall 3.12m x 4.39m (10'3 x 14'5)
Radiator. Laminate flooring, Stairs off.
Living Room 6.73m x 3.53m (22'1 x 11'7)
Radiator x 2. Wood burner. Laminate flooring.
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 6.71m x 5.44m (22' x 17'10)
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing point. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Utility Room 3.45m x 3.12m (11'4 x 10'3)
Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing point. Central heating boiler. Tiled floor.
Conservatory 6.81m x 2.36m (22'4 x 7'9)
Tiled floor. Double doors to rear. Worktops and storage below.
Studio / Annexe 5.94m x 6.96m (19'6 x 22'10)
Radiator x 2. Front door.
Master Bedroom 4.80m x 6.76m (15'9 x 22'2)
Radiator x 2. Built-in storage x 2.
En-Suite Bathroom 1.73m x 3.48m (5'8 x 11'5)
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 5.44m x 3.71m (17'10 x 12'2)
Bedroom 5.44m x 2.87m (17'10 x 9'5)
Bathroom 2.51m x 3.48m (8'3 x 11'5)
Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Entrance Hall 2.84m x 3.45m (9'4 x 11'4)
Sky light window. Coving.
Living Room 4.57m x 5.79m (15' x 19')
Radiator. Coal effect gas fire. Double doors to:
Conservatory 3.25m x 4.37m (10'8 x 14'4)
Tiled floor. Radiator. Double doors to side.
Kitchen 2.51m x 3.51m (8'3 x 11'6)
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Cooker point. Access to garage.
Utility Room 3.51m x 1.93m (11'6 x 6'4)
Wall and base units. Belfast sink unit with mixer tap. Radiator. Plumbing point.
Master Bedroom 5.84m x 5.89m (19'2 x 19'4)
Radiator x 2. Coving.
En-Suite 2.90m x 2.90m (9'6 x 9'6)
Bath with shower over. W.C. Wash basin with storage unit below. Bidet. Coving. Spotlights.
Dressing Room 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10 x 9'4)
Radiator. Built-in storage units.
Bedroom 4.32m x 3.48m (14'2 x 11'5)
Bathroom 3.48m x 2.49m (11'5 x 8'2)
Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Coving. Loft access. Storage cupboard. Spotlights.
Housing central heating boiler. Power and lighting.
: We understand that both properties benefit from oil fired central heating and have septic tank drainage.
: Please note that the access road through the middle of the two properties is a public right of way.
Building One (to the rear of the bungalow): 58'10 x 44'4.
Building Two (to the rear of the bungalow): 59'5 x 15'.
Additional brick built store.
Building Four (to the side of the farmhouse): 44'5 x 28'8.
Building Five (to the side of the farmhouse): 44'11 x 14'8.
Building Six 44'10 x 14'.
Steel farm workshop / garage: 29'11 x 19'3.