Trough Ivy House Farley, Oakamoor, Stoke-On-Trent ST10 3BQ
The property has considerable flexibility as it could be utilized as it currently is, or alternatively the holiday accommodation could be used to extend the existing living accommodation for a larger family or multi-generational accommodation. The property has considerable character and has been maintained and improved to an exceptional standard by the present owners. Farley is situated on the outskirts of the highly desirable village of Alton and is set amidst beautiful countryside with the property being easily commutable to the market towns of Uttoxeter, Leek, Ashbourne or Cheadle.
Internal Inspection of this property is most strongly recommended
With tiled floor.
Breakfast Kitchen (17' 5'' x 13' 6'' (5.31m x 4.11m))
Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces, wall cupboards and breakfast bar. LPG Aga and integrated dishwasher.
Utility Room (8' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.62m x 2.01m))
With stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Working surfaces and wall cupboards. Gas central heating boiler.
Reception/Sitting Room (16' 9'' x 12' 1'' (5.11m x 3.68m))
With two radiators.
Dining Room (12' 9'' x 13' 4'' (3.89m x 4.06m))
With radiator. Wood block floor. Exposed beam.
Lounge (18' 6'' x 13' 11'' (5.64m x 4.24m))
With wood burning stove in feature brick chimney breast. Two radiators. Patio windows.
With radiator. Wood block flooring.
With wc and wash basin.
Stairs to Landing
Bedroom One (14' 0'' x 12' 10'' (4.27m x 3.91m))
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, wash basin in fitted base cupboards and wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two (14' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.37m maximum x 3.05m))
Bedroom Three (13' 2'' x 10' 3'' (4.01m x 3.12m))
With suite comprising bath, wash basin and wc. Radiator.
Guest Bedroom One (13' 2'' x 12' 10'' (4.01m x 3.91m))
En suite shower room
Shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. Radiator.
Stairs to Landing
Guest Bedroom Two (11' 4'' x 11' 6'' (3.45m x 3.50m))
En suite shower room
Shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. Heated towel rail.
Living Area (11' 5'' x 9' 9'' (3.48m x 2.97m))
Bedroom (13' 2'' x 11' 0'' (4.01m x 3.35m))
Bath, wash basin and wc. Heated towel rail.
Being an attached separate annexe. Consisting of:
Shower, wash basin and wc. Heated towel rail.
Living Kitchen (16' 6'' x 10' 4'' (5.03m x 3.15m))
Fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, breakfast bar. Electric hob. Radiator. Exposed beam.
Bedroom (16' 7'' x 7' 4'' plus Eaves (5.05m x 2.23m))
Radiator. Two double glazed roof lights.
An archway off Longshaw Lane leads into a block paved courtyard which provides off road parking facilities for a number of vehicles.
Reasonable size gardens to the front and side with feature brick walk-way/arbour. Lawns, borders, vegetable patch, greenhouse and two garden sheds.
We understand that mains electricity, water and drainage are connected.
LPG central heating. Solar panels providing hot water.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ