Moss Rake Works LOT 1 Bradwell Moor, Hope Valley S33 9HB
The property is located within the Peak District National Park, to the west of the hamlet of Little Hucklow and approximately 1.45 miles from the A623, between Peak Forest and Tideswell crossroads. To locate the property, from Tideswell crossroads take the A623 towards Peak Forest, taking the second turning on the right hand side and proceeding for approximately 1.50 miles. The access is directly off Batham Gate.
The sale of the property offers quite a unique opportunity to purchase a site previously used for the extraction of minerals.
Extending to 5.54 acres, the land lies to the north of the road. Whilst the site has been restored, the electric substation and wash house remain.
Extending to 12.16 acres, the site still has the quarry and could offer itself to alternative uses (subject of course to obtaining the necessary consents).
Viewing & Further Information
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time with possession of these particulars being authority to view.
We understand that 3 phase electricity and water have been connected to the site. Purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
Peak District National Park Authority, Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1AE.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves & Easements
The land is sold subject to and with the benefit all rights of way, wayleaves and easements whether they are defined in these particulars or not.
Tenure and Possession
The property is offered for sale freehold. Vacant possession granted upon completion.
Chafes Hague Lambert
131 King Street
Cheshire WA16 6EJ
Ref: Lawrence Robinson
Method of Sale
The property is offered by Private Treaty.
Bagshaws LLP have made every reasonable effort on behalf of their client to ensure these details offer an accurate and fair description of the property but give notice that;
1. All measurements, distances and areas referred to are approximate and based on information available at the time of printing
2. Any reference to rights of way, easements, way leaves, tenure or any other covenants/conditions should be verified by the buyer’s legal representative prior to exchanging contracts.
3. Photographs, plans and maps are indicative only and it should not be assumed that anything shown in these is included in the sale
4. These details are for guidance only and do not constitute part of the contract for sale. Bagshaws LLP and their employees are not authorised to give any warranties or representations (written or oral) in relation to the sale. Buyers are advised to seek clarification on any points of particular interest, prior to pursuing their interest in this property.
5. Alterations to the details may be necessary during the marketing.