Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Baldfields Farm 17-09-2022
Outstanding Midlands Crowd at Derbyshire EventMark Elliott
The retirement dispersal on behalf of Barry and Angela Sargent at Etwall attracted a massive crowd as the family have been on the holding for three generations and in addition there was the non-vat dispersal of vintage tractors on behalf of the Brockley Family.
Purchasers attended from Wales, Yorkshire and way to the South with spirited bidding on all lots from start to finish.
In the field lots;
- Steel Pigeon Hole Shelves £54 each
- Steel Workbench with Small Vice £60
- 9 Half Round Unused Fence Rails £90
- Single Phase Power Hacksaw £210
- Two-Rumevite Block Tubs £30 per set
- Long Length Train Rods £24 per set
- JFC Twin Wheel Plastic Barrow £170
- Galvanised Studded Water Tank £50
- Two-Fence Reels c/w Wire £145 each
There was a lot of interest in Livestock Equipment with;
- Old Sheep Race c/w End Hurdles, Shedder Gate and Guillotine Gate £560
- Pair of Galvanised Lamb Adopters £260
- Conventional Bale Hay Racks Up to £100 each
- Two-Mini Hang On Steel Troughs £100
- 8ft Galvanised Leg Troughs £200 each
The star of the show in the Livestock Equipment was the IAE Chieftain Galvanised Squeeze Crush which was purchased by one of the neighbours at £4,000 with a galvanised calving gate c/w Post at £440 and the Bateman Galvanised Single Unit Cattle Crush at £620.
In the Machinery;
- Ritchie Galvanised Mounted Scraper £460
- Teagle Topper £1,020
- KRM Bogballe Mounted Fertilizer Spreader £1,500
- Vogel and Noot 3 Furrow Reversible Plough (Little Used) £4,500
- Marshall 60 Barrel Spreader c/w Hyd Lid £3,420
- Marshall BC21 Bale Trailer c/w Wooden Floor £2,940
- Ifor Williams 8ft Small Livestock Trailer c/w Decks £3,000
In the Prime Movers and Tractors;
- The Case 85C 2WD Tractor had only undertaken 901 hours owned from new (2015 Plate) at £23,500
- Case JX90 4WD c/w Quicke Loader and Bucket (3,880-09’ Plate) at £23,500 as well.
Mr and Mrs Sargent’s Volvo V70 car showing 148,000 miles achieved £910 with the farms Honda Fourtrax Auto DCT 2019 Quad at £4,650.
As detailed, there was massive interest in the additional non-vat entry of Vintage tractors on behalf of the Brockley family with;
- International 475 2WD (P Reg) at £2,580
- Track Marshall 90 Crawler £3,320
- Field Marshall Series II £8,900
- David Brown Crop Master £3,200
- Massey Harris 745S £3,550
- Deutz D25 c/w Side Mount Mower £2,750
A very smart entered Massey Ferguson 1520 4WD (2019-only 71 Hours) achieved a massive £9,050 with a little used Case International 495 2WD (owed new-H Reg-Local-non-vat at £8,600.
In the Yard Items;
The undoubted star of the show was a superb Heavy Duty Steel Horse Trough which achieved massive £2,000 to a local collector with Stone Troughs up to £500 and Pairs of Alloy Churns with Lids up to £220 per set.
Farm and dispersal sales, livestock auctioneer
Machinery Dispersal Report-Baldfields Farm