Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Berristow Farm 25-06-2021
“Ballistic Trade at Exceptional Dispersal-South Normanton”
The dispersal sale held on the retirement of Mr & Mrs Parsons at Berristow Farm South Normanton was just off Junction 28 of the M1 national motorway and a large crowd attended as there were some exceptionally well-kept machines for genuine sale.
The stars of the show were undoubtably the two John Deere tractors and Merlo telehandler two of which had been owned from new and all of which were in pristine condition.
In the smaller items;
- Woodhouse and Mitchell Lathe £260
- Oil Cooled Stick welders £110
- Old Engineering Lamp on Stand £150
- Multi-co Bench Saw £100
Livestock Equipment, Doors and Gates saw spirited bidding with;
- Ring Feeders £95
- Sheeted Doors £125
- Heavy Duty Gates £60 each
All the machinery and implements have been very well kept with results as follows;
- Set of Weaving Hydraulic Folding Chain Harrows £700
- Browns Mounted Pasture Slitter £1,300
- Browns Flail Topper £1,520
- Bomford Kestrel Flail Cutter £6,600
- Kuhn GMB 66 Mounted Mower £4,700
- Kuhn GF5001 MH-4 Rota Mounted Tedder £4,150
- Kuhn GA3201 Single Rota Mounted Rake £2,800
The exceptionally well-kept John Deere 578 Premium Round Baler with under 4,500 bales worked achieved £9,750 with the trailed Kverneland UN7512 Wrapper at £2,350.
The John Deere 6330 4WD (09 Plate-1,138 hours) sold into Lincolnshire at £35,500 with the 2006 John Deere 6320 4WD (only 941 hours-owned from new) at a massive £43,800. Philip Parsons had owned the Merlo P34-7 Telehandler from new and it was purchased in 2010 and had only 805 hours on the clock. It achieved an excellent result of £40,200 and was purchased by a dairy farmer from Hull on Humberside.
The farm mini digger was an SMC MX 15-2 Model with only 1559 hours on the clock with rubber tracks and sold for an excellent £7,500.
Within the included items;
A trailed arboreta wood chipper/pulper unit with self-propelled engine sold for £6,500 with a 1968/1969 Massey Ferguson 135 (No Roll Bar) at £6,000.
- Bateman Cattle Crush £630
- Portequip Covered Painted Calf Creep £605
- Honda Foreman ES 450 4WD Quad £2,780
- Ford 1920 4WD (c/w Cab-Declared Fire Damaged Right Off) £2,500
- Ford 3600 (Q Cab-R Reg) £2,050
An excellent day with a good crowd and booking further sales throughout the region.
If you are considering a sale, please call Mark Elliott on 07973 673092 or visit our website www.bagshaws.com