Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Brierlow Bar Farm 11-12-2021
Resounding Success for Bagshaws at BuxtonMark Elliott
The rescheduled sale on behalf of the Kidd family at Brierlow Bar Farm, Buxton attracted a large crowd with support from Wales, Lancashire and East Yorkshire as well as all surrounding counties.
In the smaller items;
- Two Stone Gate Posts £570
- Pallet of Railway Lines £230
- Single Calf Hutch £50
- Case Exhaust £70
- Six International 574 Series Front Weights £200
- Steel Workbench £90
In the cattle and workshop sundries;
- Twin Wheel Tipping Plastic Barrow £85
- Vink Calving Aid £105
- Michelin Single Phase Compressor £215
- Pair of Alloy Milk Churns £170 the pair
Within the field items;
- Galvanised Cattle Race Yoke Gate £280
- Sets of Cubicle Mats Up to £400 per lot
There was a small range of machinery which saw very spirited bidding;
- Ransome Mounted Discs £780
- Opico/Hatzenbichler Mounted Tine Harrow with Seeder £3,900
- Twin Axle Dump Trailer £1,820
- Ifor Williams Twin Axle 10ft Livestock Trailer £2,200
In the tractors the red David Brown 950 achieved £1,420, David Brown 1490 2WD (Brake Fault) £3,100.
The farms two main machines had attracted wide interest with the International 956 XL Turbo 4WD (H Plate) at £13,000 and the Case 5140 4WD (P Plate) at £12,700.
The Manitou 626 Telehandler sold extremely well at £10,700 and the Bobcat 337 360 Degree Excavator (1999 Model) made a massive £10,850.
Within the included section;
- One owner David Brown 885 c/w Cab (N Reg) at £2,900
- Kawasaki KVF 360 Quad Bike (05) at £2,100
- One owner HP400 Pedestrian Power Barrow at £770.
The dispersal sales team will be back in action after the 7th February with a large and varied programme of sales booked throughout March/April and earlier dates scheduled.
Please check the website for further details.
Farm and dispersal sales, livestock auctioneer