Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Hardenclough Farm, Hope Valley 08-09-2021
“Exceptional Machinery at Edale Dispersal with strong prices and a large crowd”
The dispersal on behalf of Mr & Mrs Robin Metcalfe at Hardenclough Farm, Hope Valley saw a superb range of equipment for genuine dispersal and a large crowd including customers from as far afield as Tow Law in County Durham and North Wales and Cumbria together with all surrounding counties.
The family have farmed the unit since 1971 and their attention to detail and pride in keeping their equipment in good order was definitely shown in the prices achieved for their sale items.
In the smaller items;
- Lister Sheep Shearer £290
- Battery Powered Tag Reader £320
- Stihl Chainsaw £320
- Sheep Trimming Stand £380
- Footbath £350
- IAE Dial Style Weigh Scales £660
- Ritchie Galvanised Combi Clamp £2,400
There was an extremely wide range of galvanised hurdles together with cattle equipment which sold as follows;
- Sheep ring feeders £76 each
- Sheep Rectangular Bunker Feeders £315 each
- Covered Lamb Creeps £280 each
- Sheep Turnover Crate £610
- The Galvanised IAE Cattle Crush £1,750
As detailed the equipment was in superb order with;
- 300 Series Haybob £1,520
- Kuhn VKN 240 Mounted Flail Topper with Hyd Offset Headstock £4,100
- Little Used 6 Ton Single Axle Tipping Trailer £2,180
There was wide interest in the livestock trailers, Honda Quad and Equipment with the Nugent 14ft Tri-axle Livestock Trailer achieving an excellent £5,020 and travelling North into Lancashire. The Ifor Williams 10ft Twin Axle Low Level Sheep Trailer achieving £3,560 and the superb Honda TRX520 Automatic 4WD Quad Bike having only 480 hours worked and being 2020 registered at a fantastic price of £5,850.
The excellent Case Farmall 105 4WD tractor achieved a superb £37,400 with the equally well kept Manitou 625-75 H Telehandler being four years old and achieving an excellent £37,000 to a South Staffordshire farmer.
More sales coming in the next few weeks, with five sales scheduled for the end of October.
Farm and dispersal sales, livestock auctioneer