Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Hill Farm, Teversal 07-05-2021
EXCEPTIONAL TRADE AT TEVERSAL DISPERSAL
“Where the modern classics hit the heights…”
The dispersal sale on behalf of Porter Brothers held by Bagshaws on the 7th May attracted wide interest. The socially distanced gathering for this outside event saw everything sold from the elevated mobile rostrum and purchasers from as far afield as North Wales, Anglesey and Scotland and the South of England.
Within the early lots;
- Portequip Covered Calf Creeps to £500 each
- 20ft Heavy Duty Cattle Barrier Sections in pairs to £400 per pair
- Bateman Tamar Galvanised Heavy Duty Beef Cattle Crush £1,500
- Armstrong and Holmes Mobile Cattle Handling System with drop down Crush achieved £2,500
- Pair of Galvanised 14ft Troughs up to £150 per pair
Within the tractor sundries;
- Bale Wrap Spool Holder sold at £220
- With a Set of Rear and Front LGP Wheels at £1,080
Machinery was very much in demand with;
- The Heavy Flat Roller at £1,200
- Orsi 2.8 Metre Mounted Flail Topper at £2,700
- Bomford Hawk Flail Hedge Cutter £5,600
- Opico 6 Metre Folding Tine Harrow sold at £5,500
- Kuhn FC302G Mower Conditioner at a superb £9,800 after bidding from Anglesey, Forfar in Scotland and locally.
All the farms equipment had been very well maintained with the;
- K-Two Duo MK5 Rear Discharge Spreader at £16,000
- Claas 2100 Quadrant Baler at £13,500
- Kuhn SW 4004 Intelliwrap Trailed Wrapper at £19,000
Arable Kit sold very well;
- Opico HEVA 3 Metre Front Press with directional headstock £6,600.
- Spalding 3 Leg Flat Lift at £6,000.
- Moore 4 Metre Unidrill at £10,200
- Kuhn 3 Metre Power Harrow (HR3004) at £8,000
- Kuhn Venta 3 Metre Combi-Drill Unit c/w HR303 Power Harrow at £15,000.
Within the Trailer Selection the best Ken Wootton Grain and Silage Trailers being 11- and 10-ton models respectively achieved £4,100 and £4,900 but the stars of the trailers were undoubtablythe very well kept Portequip Twin Axle Bale Trailers which achieved £9,100 and £9,250 respectively.
The Teagle 8500 Trailed Straw Blower was in excellent order and was sold locally for £6,400.
As detailed above, the tractors telehandler and modern classic machines attracted wide interest with the;
- Case 2166 Axle Flow Combine on a S Plate at £25,500
- Case 1056 XL 4WD, (F Reg) £16,500
- Case MX135 Maxxum (V Reg) £27,800
- New Holland TM155 (06) £28,200
Modern Type Machines had Front Linkages;
- New Holland T6090 (11 Plate) at £27,600
- New Holland T7-200 (62 Plate) at £48,800
Manitou telehandlers were the chosen brand at the Hill Farm with the MLT 7030 LS Turbo (W Plate) at £13,000 and a very much more modern MLT 635-130 PST (67), at a massive £47,400.
More sales have been booked since last reporting with various events in South Yorkshire
and on the Leicestershire border soon to come.