Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal Report-Yew Tree Farm 02-07-2021
The Bagshaws team travelled far north to Huddersfield for the dispersal on the 2nd July on behalf of Mr John Sykes at Farnley Tyas.
John’s family had farmed in the village since 1947 and a large crowd attended the sale with support from a wide area including Ireland, Wales, Yorkshire, Staffordshire and all localised area.
The stars of the show included the Valtra N101 4WD on 11 Plate and a very well kept Manitou MLT 625-75 H Premium Telehandler.
In the smaller lots;
- 9 Hole Drawbars to £30
- Single Phase SIP Compressor £280
- 3 Phase Roller Mill £220
- Old PTO Generator £360
- Calving Aid £80
- Submersible Pump £35
There were a wide array of sheeted doors, gates and other equipment as John Sykes had fabricated many heavy duty gates for use on the farm as a hobby.
- IAE Water Troughs to £70
- Sheeted Doors £200 each
- Fabricated 4 Section Pens £320
- Superb Bateman Galvanised Weigh Crush c/w Weigh Cells and Reader £1,900
The equipment on the farm had been well kept and maintained with the;
- Fella TH450 D 4 Rotor Mounted Tedder £2,200
- Welgar RP202 Special Round Baler at £7,600
- Mounted McHale 991 LBER Wrapper at £5,940
The excellent Graham Edwards GET126- 12ft Twin Axle Livestock Trailer achieved £3,540 with a little used Fleming MS-1000 Barrel Spreader at £3,800.
In the tractor section;
- David Brown 885 (T Reg) at £1,680
- Massey Ferguson 390 c/w Chiltern Loader (F Plate) £12,500
- Same Explorer 2-90 4WD (02) went to a Staffordshire farmer at £14,200
As detailed above, the Valtra 101 4WD had undertaken just over 2,400 hours on a 11 plate and after spirited bidding travelled far away at £29,300.
The Manitou MLT 625-75 H Premium Telehandler was very well kept on a 65 Plate and sold at £26,400 with the short unit spread-a-bale mini model achieving an excellent £5,950.
There was a wide range of non-vat items including churns up to £80, Bamford Belt Drive Grinder at £210 and mini milk cans and mincers up to £105.
Further sales being booked for July and August with the Darley Moor Collective Sale catalogues just out.