Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal-Stilehouse Farm, Bradnop, Leek 12-05-2022
Fast trade at Leek DispersalMark Elliott
The retirement dispersal on behalf of Mr & Mrs John Plant and their daughter Louise at Stilehouse Farm, Bradnop, Leek attracted nationwide interest with virtually all the principal items in the sale owned from new and having been carefully worked and very well maintained.
The star of the show was undoubtedly the JCB 5370 Telehandler purchased new in 2019 and having undertaken only 1426 hours. This construction spec machine with non-turbo engine achieved a massive £36,300 and was purchased to go into Yorkshire.
In the Smaller Lots
- Packs of Tubular Scaffold Steel £120 per lot
- Sleepers £115 per lot
- Mini Feed Bowers £55 each
- Set of 4 Long Telegraph Poles £190
- Vink Calving Aid £115
- Bateman Galvanised Calf Crush £320
- IAE Galvanised Cattle Crush £750
- Galvanised Calving Gate £440
Within the larger implements and machines;
- Ritchie Mounted Galvanised Scraper £460
- Watson Old Heavy Flat Roll £780
- Set of Hyd Folding Chain Harrows £1,000
- Kilworth 2.4 Metre Mounted Flail Mower £2,900
- Galvanised Quad Trailer £420
- Major 1700 LGP Single Axle Vacuum Tanker £10,700
- Ifor Williams 14ft Tri Axle Livestock Trailer £7,020
All the tractors and handler had been owned from new with;
- Kubota MK5000 4WD showing 1,440 hours at £8,800
- Deutz Keyline Agri Plus 410 4WD (63 Plate) £18,500
- JCB 531-70 Telehandler (69 Plate-1,426 Hours) £36,300
- ALO Square Bale Squeezer £10,090
The final Kubota items for the family included the Kubota M128 GX-II 4WD Tractor (15 Plate-2,506 Hours at £25,200 and the Diesel Kubota RTV X900 Complete with Power Steering (17 Plate-1,163 Hours at £9,800.
There were some substantial included items including a JCB 416S Articulated Loading Shovel (2008 Model-9,680 Hours) at £34,100. A John Deere 1750 2WD (G Reg) at £5,800.
Farm and dispersal sales, livestock auctioneer