Machinery & Dispersals
Machinery Dispersal – Willow Brook Farm 15-07-2023
“Very Large Crowd And Wide Support For Willow Brook Dispersal”Mark Elliott
The dispersal on behalf of the family of the late Richard Brown saw the classic Massey Ferguson Tractors and superb JCB Telehandler attract interest from Scotland, Wales, Ireland and the surrounding Midland Counties.
The star of the show was undoubtedly the JCB 526 Turbo Loadall which was registered in 1995 on an N Plate and achieved a superb £18,100 to a Herefordshire farmer.
In the Smaller Lots:
- 9 MF Front Slab Weights £400
- 10 MF Front Slab Weights £350
- Ferguson T Bar Hitch £100
- Rear Back Base Window (Believed Roadless) £160
- Galvanised Water Trough £100
- Large Sheeted Door £220
In the Non Vat Items:
- 2 Alloy Churns Up to £190 per pair
- Honda HRX 537 Mower £550
- Small Butter Churn £46
- Single Jam Kettle £14
- Ex Railway Sign £200
- Small Classic Caravan £880
- Small Lot Of Seed Pans & Galvanised Bowls £45
In the Larger Machinery:
- Original Bamford Super 59 Conventional Baler £1,100
- Cooke Flat 8 Bale Sledge £600
- Teagle (Berti) Mounted 2.5m Flail Topper £4,400
As detailed the Classic Tractors saw wide interest:
- Massey Ferguson 50B 2WD digger (M Plate) £3,200
- Massey Ferguson 2640 £10,820
- Massey Ferguson 2685 £12,000
The very well kept Kubota G26 Twin Cut Diesel Mower saw wide local interest and having undertaken only 520 hours work, achieved £5,620 to a local Derbyshire purchaser.
The included items within the sale saw the Land Rover 90 (53 Plate – 78,000 miles) at £7,300; The Case MX100C 4WD Tractor (T plate – 4,700 hours) £9,350 and a Ford 3000 c/w Safety Cab (L Reg) at £2,900.
A superbly attended sale with interesting lots for all parties and a very good result.
Please see the website as there are a large number of sales coming up with interesting items for both the classic purchaser and the livestock farmer alike.
Farm and dispersal sales, livestock auctioneer