Farm Office Services

Rural Land Register & Mapping

To be eligible for payments in under the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and rural development schemes, agricultural land must be registered on the Rural Land Register (RLR).

We can offer help and advice with the land registration process and assist with land transfers and mapping using Ordnance Survey data.

Contact a member of the Farm office services team to find out more.